Business Phone Solutions
A business often grows a lot faster than anticipated, and it can take the business owner by surprise. Where once you were a 4 or 5 person multi-tasking team, recent business wins have seen your team grow significantly; with specialised business teams and increased communication needs. If your offices can accommodate the growth, costs may increase incrementally, however, should you need to move to larger premises, then chances are that unless you have previously planned for it, your telecommunications system will start to become significantly more expensive as you will need to transfer your phone lines, your PBX phone system and associated infrastructure.
Fortunately, there is a solution: iVoice’s cloud hosted PBX infrastructure. Our proprietary PBX system allows you to have the benefits of a commercial grade PBX plus a lot more; for a fraction of the cost.
Key benefits include:
- Drastic reductions in monthly phone bills (competitive local and national phone calls)
- Conference call around the country for free
- Ability to have a personalised auto-attendant feature with routing feature
- You can be anywhere in the world and still log into your existing network to take advantage of the features the same as if you were in the office.
- You can keep the same number throughout office upgrades and moves without paying for rerouting
- Call operations work just the same as if you had a regular phone line
- Cost effective and simply scalability as your company grows
How it works
If you are already familiar with VoIP technology, then skip that section and go read more about our hosted PBX solution and the benefits it can provide.